Q. From where does Hetho and Co source fabrics?
A. Hetho and Co fabrics come from Aussie businesses such as Nerida Hansen Fabrics, Hello Friend Fabrics, and Material Difference. Some of our custom digitally-printed fabrics are printed in Brisbane at AppliK and others are printed in China.
Q. What fabric compositions do you use?
A. Hetho and Co use all-natural fabrics, particularly 100% cotton, but occasionally a tencel, rayon, and linen fabric may be used. Stretch fabrics generally contain 5% lycra.
Q. Can I customise a dress?
A. You can! Check out this page for more details.
Q. How long will it take to receive my item?
A. Allow 6-8 weeks for fabric printing, cutting and sewing of your garments, then Australia Post delivery times once the item is sent. If a fabric is in stock, your item will generally take 4-6 weeks to make. Slow fashion, baby.
Q. What is Hetho and Co doing to be sustainable?
A. Hetho and Co aim to be as sustainable as possible by doing the following:
- Sending parcels in recyclable, recycled and/or compostable boxes and tissue paper.
- Simple *No Fluff* packaging - we don't include anything unnecessary in your parcels.
- Using shipping labels that are wood free (no trees) and compostable, biodegradable and recyclable premium sticky labels. Made from Cane Fibre (Bagasse) and without silicone.
- Using fabric scraps for hair/pet accessories and donating them to childcare centres/kindergartens.
- Reusing bubble wrap.
- Using natural fabrics and therefore avoiding microplastic pollution from synthetic fabrics and fibres.
Q. What is Hetho and Co's return policy?
A. Returns are not accepted for change of mind. Hetho and Co will accept the return of garments if the item is faulty. A buyer can request alterations of their original purchase or, in some cases, exchange/store credit if fabric is no longer available. Returns for alteration will be accepted up to 14 days after the buyer receives their item. For alterations and exchanges, expect a 3-5 week turn around as per the original purchase. Return postage is at the buyer's expense. No returns will be accepted on earrings and accessories.