Q. From where does Hetho and Co source fabrics?
A. Hetho and Co fabrics come from Aussie businesses such as Nerida Hansen Fabrics, Hello Friend Fabrics, and Material Difference. Some of our custom digitally-printed fabrics are printed in Brisbane at AppliK and others are printed in China.
Q. How long will it take to receive my item?
A. Custom orders - Allow 6-8 weeks for fabric printing, cutting and sewing of your garments, then Australia Post delivery times once the item is sent. If a fabric is in stock, your item will generally take 4-6 weeks to make. Slow fashion, baby.
A. Readymade items - allow 3-5 business days for processing and packing and regular Australia Post delivery timeframes.
Q. What is Hetho and Co doing to be sustainable?
A. Hetho and Co aim to be as sustainable as possible by doing the following:
- Sending parcels in recyclable, recycled and/or compostable boxes and tissue paper.
- Simple *No Fluff* packaging - we don't include anything unnecessary in your parcels.
- Using shipping labels that are wood free (no trees) and compostable, biodegradable and recyclable premium sticky labels. Made from Cane Fibre (Bagasse) and without silicone.
- Using fabric scraps for hair/pet accessories and donating them to childcare centres/kindergartens.
- Reusing bubble wrap.
- Using natural fabrics and therefore avoiding microplastic pollution from synthetic fabrics and fibres.
Q. What is Hetho and Co's return policy?
A. If returning an item, it must be unworn and in it's original condition.
Returns for change of mind are eligible for store credit.
Size exchanges are allowable at the expense of the customer.
Faulty items are eligible for refund upon their return to Hetho and Co.
No returns on accessories unless faulty.
Custom items are not able to be returned but may be eligible for alteration at a cost to the customer.